Sunday, January 31, 2010

This and That

Daphne's room: the walls are done, maybe still some touch ups but once the furniture is in there I don't think that any of the flaws will be noticeable.

Family visits: My dad came for a brief visit. He arrived Friday evening after 7.5 hours of driving. We had dinner--chicken enchilada casserole. The next morning, he helped Justin repair our side gate and finish the painting. Then, I left for yoga and so did he back to California. Yes, it was a brief visit bit that is how my dad is. Justin's mom also came to town. We had lunch with her after yoga. Today we took the shuttle to the top of Sabino Canyon. Justin and I walked down to the 6th stop, but everyone else opted to take the shuttle the whole way. Then dinner at Tucson McGraws with Grandpa Milt and Beckie. Now we are home relaxing before a full week of work.

Daphne: Her movement increases more each day and I can feel her on the outside but it is very light. I only feel her when I am sitting. If I am standing and walking around, nothing yet. I hope Justin gets to feel her soon.

Appointments: I have another sonogram on Wednesday this week! YEAH! I love to see her. And Justin gets to be there too. And a week and a day after that I will have another appointment with the midwives--so far these have been pretty uneventful appointments since everything is going so smoothly.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Enjoy this wonderful time, Sarah! I didn't believe anyone when they said how fast it would go! Miss you!