Friday, April 9, 2010

Doula Shopping

Justin finally understands that I need to worry about the process of birthing Daphne and not his back, so I am shopping and getting recommendations for a doula. That relieves a great deal of my stress!

In other news, I went to a La Leche League meeting on Wednesday morning. I liked it alot and I plan to go to the monthly meetings once little D is born. It is just an open forum of breatfeeding moms, but the particular meeting I went to happened to only be pregnant ladies--just a coincidence. I think it will be a useful group and help me connect with the other granola moms out there. One of the pregnant ladies goes to the same prenatal yoga class as I do. The other one that was there is also going to the birthing center.

Today marks 32 weeks. 8 more to go and I do hope it is 8 weeks and not less. I really want to finish out the school year!

No comments: