Thursday, April 15, 2010

Swollen

So, the last couple days my feet and ankles have become swollen as well as my hands. Today is a little better, but never in my life have I had swelling. Daphne is up in my ribs all the time and is causing some bad heartburn. And I am tired.

OK enough complaining. Overall things are great.

One more--Justin has had to work swing shifts over the last couple weeks and that sucks.

On the bright side . . .
~Daphne is moving all the time.
~On Monday this week, some of my work friends threw me a baby shower and it was lovely. Daphne got some really cute clothes and toys and books! She will love it all.
~In two more weekends, I will have my friends and family shower at a tea house and I am really looking forward to that.
~We hired a doula for the birth so that eases my mind some that we will have the extra help if needed
~We are 1/2 way through our Bradley birthing classes and that is going great.
~I am so looking forward to being a mommy.
~Tomorrow I hit 33 weeks--7 to go!

4 comments:

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

You are pregnant. You can complain all you want. I hear that heartburn means the baby will have a lot of hair.

Contessa said...

It's fun getting to read all your happy updates on your experience. I'm so happy for you.

Shel said...

I cannot wait to see you this weekend friend! I am counting down the days!! =) And yes, I heard that about heartburn too...and it got worse for me than ever with Paige and she had the most hair!! That's how I learned that rumor was true!! =) XOXOX 3 more days till I get to see you!

Holly & John Our family journey said...

Awesome hunny I want you to check your blood pressure daily though and avoids salts and sodiums read the labels! Love ya!!