Thursday, April 1, 2010

Update

My jug o' urine sample was fine and the ph level in my blood was fine, so no preeclampsia for me! That is a relief.

On an annoying note, our birthing class for cancelled last night but we did not find out about it until we were at their front door. Nancy was sick and did not want to spread her disease--understandable. I had signed up and brought goodies to share that night. Needless to say, Justin and I have eating lots of veggies and ranch dip and cheese and crackers today! They had called our home phone at 5 pm--we had left the house at 4:45 since we live on the opposite end of town from them. I have since provided our cell phone numbers, which I think they already had. It was just annoying. Oh well, moving on.

1 comment:

Shel said...

HOOOOORAY! So glad you dont have that! What a sigh of relief! Stinky about the missed class. I am excited to see you in a few weeks!! =) It has been WAY too long!